Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Russia-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

ZRH-SVO-KJA in C. Questions about seats and baggage.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 3, 2014, 5:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Plat, Hyatt Global, Miles and More SEN,

Hi and Privet FT!

I'm going with my wife and infant from Zurich to Krasnoyarsk via Moscow on Aeroflot in business.

Both planes are 32x. I'm was wondering:
1. What seats would you recommend in business? I remember once someone said the last row but can't see why? Maybe they serve food back to front?
2. Can we check our bags all the way to KJA? Same question for the return

Thanks!

Begemot
Old Jun 4, 2014, 12:18 am

Programs: LH SEN, BAEC Bronze, S7 Приоритет, TrueBlue
I thought the business class seats on the shorthaul Aeroflot Aircraft are fairly similar, though I always tend to go for the first rows.

I was thinking whether there are bassinets for the little one - might be good for the (I assume) overnight flight out to KJA.

The bags might be hit or miss on the way to KJA. On my last trip to OVB earlier this year, I was asked at check-in if I had anything to declare to customs in Russia. I hadn't, and my bags were checked through all the way. On the return they are always checked through.

Have a great trip!
Old Jun 4, 2014, 6:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Plat, Hyatt Global, Miles and More SEN,
Thank you ParisMoskau!

I will then choose the 2nd row I think. Our infant is too big for the bassinet. I really hope our bags will be check though as well. We actually are starting from New York on LH on a seperate ticket. We will see.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.