Search

Lyft app down?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 11, 2023, 10:07 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Lyft app down?

Is Lyft down?

Today, just as I was already late requesting a ride to the airport, I tried to use Lyft, but somehow I was logged out of my account.

When I tried to log in, I wasn’t able to: Lyft would send a code to my email, but I couldn’t enter that code through the app even though the Lyft website wouldn’t let me enter the code through the website.

So I quickly requested an Uber through the Uber website.

Is this a recurring issue with Lyft? If Uber hadn’t been available, I don’t know what I would have done.

Thanks.
Auto Enthusiast likes this.
Old Jun 12, 2023, 11:45 am
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Originally Posted by WeekendTraveler
Is this a recurring issue with Lyft? If Uber hadn’t been available, I don’t know what I would have done.
Several of us could not even get the app to open after the Wine Do in NY a week ago Sunday.
WeekendTraveler likes this.
Old Jun 13, 2023, 8:35 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Thanks. Lyft customer service fixed the issue within two days but that was really stressful. I now learned always to have a backup plan for rides, not just flights!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.