Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Uber is Testing Priority Support for "Top Riders"

Search this Thread

Old Nov 7, 2017, 10:09 am
Original Poster

Uber is Testing Priority Support for "Top Riders"

Got this in an email today. I've only seen one report of this about a year ago. I'm not sure if there is a certain threshold you have to pass to get targeted or if they are just now rolling it out to more members.
Attached Images  
Old Nov 7, 2017, 2:36 pm

Programs: DL PM, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC, National Exec
Priority being defined as "less terrible than our standard support."
Old Nov 8, 2017, 3:16 pm

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
By priority, do they mean that their Manila based CS responds to me with a form letter before everyone else, or do they mean that someone actually reads my emails?
Old Nov 10, 2017, 3:30 am

Programs: Delta Plat
my wife and i get priority service on a family account. When ever we have an issue 9 out of 10 times they respond within 5 minutes and most of the time with a phone call.
Old Nov 10, 2017, 4:52 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, Delta Platinum Medallion, AAdvantage Platinum Pro
Originally Posted by HWGeeks
my wife and i get priority service on a family account. When ever we have an issue 9 out of 10 times they respond within 5 minutes and most of the time with a phone call.
How often are you having issues with Uber?

That alone says something...
Old Nov 10, 2017, 7:30 am

Originally Posted by Miami305
How often are you having issues with Uber?

That alone says something...

1 out of 5 rides probably has an issue. Probably take 5 to 15 a day.

Ton of driver initiated cancelations happens about 1 out of 4 trips. We stopped answering the phone when driver calls and isn't even near because they are fishing.

And uber issues showing the trip was on a longer route than it actually was. Happens a lot. (I think it's a GPS glitch that happens almost always near or around the same spot.)

Drivers taking longer routes is also often an issue even when you tell them to take the shorter route.

We're on a first name basis with the chick that calls us.

BTW my rating is 4.89 and my wife is 4.97 I think because she's prettier.

Neither of us tip we're cheap [Moderator edit]

Last edited by Ocn Vw 1K; Nov 11, 2017 at 10:32 pm Reason: Per FT Rule 16, vulgar language.
Old Nov 10, 2017, 7:49 am

1 out of 5 rides probably has an issue. Probably take 5 to 15 a day.

Ton of driver initiated cancelations happens about 1 out of 4 trips. We stopped answering the phone when driver calls and isn't even near because they are fishing.

And uber issues showing the trip was on a longer route than it actually was. Happens a lot. (I think it's a GPS glitch that happens almost always near or around the same spot.)

Drivers taking longer routes is also often an issue even when you tell them to take the shorter route.

We're on a first name basis with the chick that calls us.

BTW my rating is 4.89 and my wife is 4.97 I think because she's prettier.

Neither of us tip we're cheap [conforming moderator edit to original quote] .
5-15 rides a DAY? Wow, that's some pretty heavy usage!

Last edited by Ocn Vw 1K; Nov 11, 2017 at 10:33 pm Reason: See note above.
Old Nov 10, 2017, 10:17 am

Originally Posted by cestmoi123
5-15 rides a DAY? Wow, that's some pretty heavy usage!
Its a family account, two users and we use a lot of Ubermoto for deliveries.
Old Nov 10, 2017, 11:56 am

Its a family account, two users and we use a lot of Ubermoto for deliveries.
Aha, that would explain it. Saw the New York City location in the profile, and thought you were taking Uber 5-15x/day in NYC!
Old Nov 11, 2017, 3:08 pm

Originally Posted by cestmoi123
Aha, that would explain it. Saw the New York City location in the profile, and thought you were taking Uber 5-15x/day in NYC!
Nah Uber in NYC is a cheap livery service and more expensive than most other cheap livery services. if I am in NYC I use Atlantic Car Service (they have an App too).

But mostly I drive in NY

My ubering tends to happen in the Dominican Republic. Where you encounter more sketchy uber drivers than corrupt police, and there are a lot of corrupt police there.
Old Nov 13, 2017, 8:01 am

Nah Uber in NYC is a cheap livery service and more expensive than most other cheap livery services. if I am in NYC I use Atlantic Car Service (they have an App too).

But mostly I drive in NY

My ubering tends to happen in the Dominican Republic. Where you encounter more sketchy uber drivers than corrupt police, and there are a lot of corrupt police there.
When Atlantic Car Service can pick me up within 5 minutes in Manhattan any time 24/7, let me know. Drive in NY? You must be a Long Islander.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.