Wiki Posts
Search

Uber Referral Credits

Search this Thread

Old Apr 16, 2017, 12:53 am
Original Poster

Uber Referral Credits

No, I am not posting a referral code.

I have been thinking about getting referrals for Uber credit, but from the app it seems that I only get $10/referral. I've been googling this subject, and it looks like people are getting $10-20/referral.

Does anyone know how/why some people are getting more per referral? Thanks.
Old Apr 18, 2017, 6:27 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, Delta Platinum Medallion, AAdvantage Platinum Pro
Originally Posted by Rommie2k6
No, I am not posting a referral code.

I have been thinking about getting referrals for Uber credit, but from the app it seems that I only get $10/referral. I've been googling this subject, and it looks like people are getting $10-20/referral.

Does anyone know how/why some people are getting more per referral? Thanks.
It's the whims of Uber. The amount for your referral may change over time.
Old Apr 25, 2017, 10:21 am

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Tit, Hilton Diamond, BA Gold, Carlson Gold, UA*S,
I've been going back and forth this week with them about the same subject.

I am based in NYC and my $20 referral is now $10!

I have asked my partner and a couple of friends - and all of their referral codes are at $20!

Is there anything I can do?

I just get ridiculous replies from them each time I write.
Old Apr 27, 2017, 12:40 am
Senior Moderator and Moderator: American AAdvantage & TravelBuzz

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by Johnny Rocket

I just get ridiculous replies from them each time I write.
Oh, the "support" team via the website and app is maddeningly frustrating. I'd suggest contacting Uber via Twitter if you want to reach someone who remotely comprehends the English language.
Old May 25, 2017, 5:17 pm

Programs: Au: UA, Marriott, Hilton; GE
Can someone please explain how I access a referral discount? Recently referred my wife, and hers was applied. Not mine....

Thanks!
Old May 26, 2017, 8:26 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, Delta Platinum Medallion, AAdvantage Platinum Pro
Originally Posted by 747FC
Can someone please explain how I access a referral discount? Recently referred my wife, and hers was applied. Not mine....

Thanks!
Message Uber directly.

They will likely throw you a $10 credit.
Old May 26, 2017, 8:27 am

Originally Posted by JY1024
Oh, the "support" team via the website and app is maddeningly frustrating. I'd suggest contacting Uber via Twitter if you want to reach someone who remotely comprehends the English language.
Some of their Twitter responses are also manned by the same incompetent team manning their web/app support.
Old Mar 17, 2018, 3:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Too many to list
$5?????

I want to invite my wife to join Uber and they'll give me a "free ride up to $5"! Can't believe it's that low. Any way to get a higher offer?

Will she get anything off her first ride?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.