Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Rewards Network (formerly iDine)
Reload this Page >

Rewards Network changes to a new iDine - tiered cash back program

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Rewards Network changes to a new iDine - tiered cash back program

Search this Thread

Old Oct 2, 2009, 3:40 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Welcome, RewardsNetwork!

We hope you take the opportunity to read the many threads here - we have been a small, but dedicated, group using Rewards Network / iDine for some time, now.

Members, with apologies to lastein, I have taken the liberty of altering the OP and thread title to reflect the changes and "new" iDine® DINING WITH BENEFITS™ program.
Old Oct 6, 2009, 10:03 am
Company Representative - Rewards Network

Hi again!
Elizabeth here from Rewards Network. Now that iDine is up and running, I wanted to invite members of the Rewards Network/iDine group to visit our new iDine Facebook page! It's a great place to dish with other diners, discover the best of iDine, and get the inside scoop on our popular cash back program! If you live in Chicago, NYC, L.A., or Miami, you'll also discover city specific pages where you can connect with diners and restaurants locally!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.