Search

Idine/Rewards Network - Help?!?!?!

Search this Thread

Old Oct 8, 2004, 7:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, SPG PLAT, HYATT PLAT, HH GOLD, AA GOLD, MR GOLD
Idine/Rewards Network - Help?!?!?!

It must be only me.

I can't seem to get all the idine/rewards system thing working.

Here's what I mean:

I have multiple family members with multiple credit cards, and multiple FF/PTs accounts but it seems that idine website is too cumbersome to jump around from airline to airline to manage different members and different credit cards going to different FF accounts.

It is so easy to track with phone lines.

1st What are the airline/idine login websites?
2nd Why doesn't idine just list/point the different login in links on their site?
3rd When you log in why is it so difficult to find your info (Like going from AA for example to the idine website)

Clear my head please people, I thought I was smarter than this!

Please help,

Tasnam
Old Oct 10, 2004, 11:39 am
Original Member

Programs: AA- Lifetime Platinum; Marriott - Lifetime Platinum: Starwood - Gold; IHG - Platinum
"1st What are the airline/idine login websites?
2nd Why doesn't idine just list/point the different login in links on their site?
3rd When you log in why is it so difficult to find your info (Like going from AA for example to the idine website)"

I'll make an attempt to help you out. I hope others will chime in.

1. You can reach the individual airlines idine websites via a link within the frequent flier info. For example on AA you go to AAdvantage; Partners & Mileage Programs; Dining. From here you click on the AAdvantage Dining Program. A short cut once you know it is just www.aa.idine.com Other airlines are similar.

From here you can login or create a profile. Once logged in you can click on My Dining Rewards at the top of the page. This shows you your dining history.

2. We have all complained about the (unnecessary) complexity of the Idine program. You could do a search to find comments and (possible) solutions.

3. see #2

One thing that I do is carry a small (3X5) notebook. In it I have pages that show me which credit card is tied to which FF #. I am keeping track of 4 family members. I record the date we dine, the amount of the check, the CC used and which account it goes to. Then when the miles are posted I cross off each entry.

In addition I track promos. For example on the monthly 500 AA bonus I number each of hubby's and my first 3 Idines of the month. This way I am sure we fulfill the dining for the promo. Other promos are sporadic, but I note their terms and fulfill them where possible for all 4 of us. Every once in a while I do an audit to make sure those post. Sometimes it takes some fighting with the airlines to get it done.

Idine is a huge source of miles for our family. That's why I bother to keep track.

Hope this helps.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.