Wiki Posts
Search

Retroactive credit

Search this Thread

Old Jun 16, 2004, 1:46 pm
Original Poster

Programs: US CP, HP Platinum,UA nobody
Retroactive credit

I joined I-Dine recently because I saw a restaurant in LAS that I ate at least 20x since December was a member. Is there anyway they will give me retroactive credit if I have the reciepts. I think I know the answer, so please go easy on this newbie and don't laugh out loud. Just hoping that someone out there has tried this sucsessfully or unsucessfully.
Old Jun 16, 2004, 4:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Here's the reply you'll receive if you try

"Sir, our records indicate that you became a member of rewards Network on [the date of enrollment]. Only visits on that date and thereafter can accrue mileage credit."

Welcome to the iDine forum!
Old Oct 27, 2004, 4:12 am

Programs: frontier Elite, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by gar777
I joined I-Dine recently because I saw a restaurant in LAS that I ate at least 20x since December was a member. Is there anyway they will give me retroactive credit if I have the reciepts. I think I know the answer, so please go easy on this newbie and don't laugh out loud. Just hoping that someone out there has tried this sucsessfully or unsucessfully.
Which restaurant is it? I was in Vegas last week and the only Idine "restaurants" that I had time to visit were several New York Pretzel and Haagan Daas locations. I did eat at five locations which put me at the 12 visists in 2004 level. I'm now supposed to get a 25% bonus on dining. We'll see if that happens on my next transaction.
Old Nov 1, 2004, 8:39 pm
Suspended

Dont even waste your time in trying you will not be successful
I ate at a place here in Tampa ( $120 check ) ONE DAY before the restaurant joined the program and despite two seperate concerted effects to get credit they refused. Although your situation is a little different they never budge in these situations.

mike
Old Nov 21, 2004, 11:19 pm

Also don't be surpised if they do not last long on the program - many drop off after a short run and/or lower the mileage earning potention from 10 to 5 and cut days.

Peace!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.