Does iDine have an APP?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 29, 2022, 1:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: a little here, a little there
Does iDine have an APP?

Sure would be nice...
Old Dec 2, 2022, 7:39 am

Programs: UA Premier Silver, AA, DL, IHG Diamond Amb, Marriott Silver, Hilton Silver, National
Originally Posted by johnndor
Sure would be nice...
Which program are you actually referring to? Rewards Network, formerly iDine, has at least a half dozen airline and hotel partners, so you would actually need a separate app for each partner, which they don't have. Rewards Network's new-ish cashback program Neighborhood Nosh makes no mention on their website of an app.
Old Dec 3, 2022, 10:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: a little here, a little there
I realize that - I mainly use it in conjunction with Hilton or Marriott. Participation can be different and I may switch from one to another based on promotions or specific places. For any Rewards Network, it would be nice to have an app. Ideally, one could open the Rewards Network app, choose the program you want, and load a local map of places around you.

I was NOT aware of Neighborhood Nosh... depending on the value, I may have to check it out!
Old Dec 21, 2022, 1:51 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Gold 1MM, AS MVP, UA Silver, WN A-List, Marriott LT Titanium, HH Diamond
The entire program feels like it runs on 2006 tech. They'll come out with an app 10 years from now.
Old Dec 26, 2022, 1:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Rewards Network used to have an app about a decade ago called Restomiles, and I still have it installed on my Android phone (auto-transferred from an older Android phone), but I just tried it and it doesn't seem to work. So I presume support for it was discontinued.

Android App for AA Dining (and others)

Android & iOS App

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.