Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Please Share iDine Bonuses [2017+]

Search this Thread

Old Sep 1, 2021, 4:00 pm

Programs: UA Premier Silver, AA, DL, IHG Diamond Amb, Marriott Silver, Hilton Silver, National
Special Bonus Offer for September

Last month the restaurants in our neighborhood that were participating in the August Special Bonus offer were giving either 250 or 500 miles bonus per dine, apparently depending on how many dines you had already earned with the program. I had about 5, and was only getting 250 miles per dine. My wife had only 1 this year, so she was getting a 500 mile offer. We made sure that all dines in August were on her account at these restaurants.

Now it's September, I've made VIP level, and my wife has 7 dines. The new "Special offer" for both of us, at the same restaurants, is 300 miles bonus per dine thru September. Still not bad.
Old Sep 5, 2021, 12:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by bob12403
Now it's September, I've made VIP level, and my wife has 7 dines. The new "Special offer" for both of us, at the same restaurants, is 300 miles bonus per dine thru September. Still not bad.
Well, I'm happy that's the way it worked for you, but all of mine for September have gone down to:

Special Offer:

+100 bonus miles

when you dine and complete a review
Old Sep 5, 2021, 3:09 pm

Location: SoCal; DO-RAGS: Old Gold tagged, PIP, LatPass 1/2, AA 4MM, HH LT Diamond, Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, Omni
Originally Posted by sdsearch
Well, I'm happy that's the way it worked for you, but all of mine for September have gone down to:

Special Offer:

+100 bonus miles

when you dine and complete a review
Same here, although this first meaningful bonus in a decade was good while it lasted: 3,400 bonus AA miles in total.
Old Sep 27, 2022, 3:42 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
700 AA Bonus miles for two dines:

As an AAdvantage DiningSM member, you can earn 350 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles on your next two dines by October 16. Dine out at a participating location, spend $25 or more (tax and tip included), and pay with your linked Citi®/AAdvantage® Credit Card.

Within 30 days of your dine, a post-dine review is required for each dine and other qualifying activity applies.

That's up to 700 AAdvantage® bonus miles when you dine twice, on top of the 5 AAdvantage® miles per $1 spent you already earn from the AAdvantage DiningSM program.*
Old Oct 11, 2022, 2:15 pm
Original Member

How do I find this offer? Link?

Thanks.
Old Oct 12, 2022, 5:02 am

Programs: UA Premier Silver, AA, DL, IHG Diamond Amb, Marriott Silver, Hilton Silver, National
Originally Posted by pgary
How do I find this offer? Link?

Thanks.
https://www.aadvantagedining.com/ear...rdholder-Bonus
sdsearch likes this.
Old Oct 13, 2022, 10:58 pm
Original Member

I thank you. My readers thank you.
sdsearch likes this.
Old Oct 4, 2023, 10:58 am

Programs: Avis Pref+, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Life Gold, Honors Silver, IHG Plat via MC.
Bonvoy's Eat Around Town has announced 8 pp$ for October dines!
Old Nov 2, 2023, 8:47 am

Programs: UA Premier 1K, Star Alliance Gold, Titanium Elite Marriott, Celebrity Elite, IHG, Hilton Diamond
Missing dining points

Originally Posted by Points Scrounger
Just got a targeted email from AA: double points for the next two weeks.

I have eating at one of the chain restaurants on the MileagePlus Dining. The rating and award points would post within about five business days. The restaurant located that I have been visited is on the website. I had fifteen visits at the chain over the last few years. My last four visits staring July 2023 have not been posted. I have contacted MileagePlus Dining no response.

[[I]Moderator note, for ease of reading about 12 years of discussion of this topic, we have archived off to this thread, the topical discussion from 2005 - through 2016. That thread may be found here: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/idin...05-2016-a.html
Thanks, Ocn Vw 1K, Senior Moderator.]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.