Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Rewards Network (formerly iDine)
Reload this Page >

Macaroni Grill Gift Cards and Affiliated Restaurants

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 16, 2012, 2:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL, BA, AA, UA, HHonors, PC

So somewhat recently Romano's Macaroni Grill became a Rewards Network Partner. I was wondering if the gift cards purchased could be used at any affiliated restaurant (i.e. On The Border, Chilis, Maggiano's).

Has anyone purchased a gift certificate at Macaroni Grill and had success using it at a different affiliated restaurant?
Old Mar 20, 2012, 7:07 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Macaroni Grill Gift Card Terms and Conditions

Where can your gift cards be redeemed?
Gift cards can be redeemed at any Romano’s Macaroni Grill in the U.S, Puerto Rico, or our international restaurants that are located on U.S. Military Bases.
Old Mar 21, 2012, 5:28 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL, BA, AA, UA, HHonors, PC
Thanks. I should have gone to the T&C.
Old Mar 25, 2012, 2:27 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
No worries. Sometimes members will post interesting experiences, sometimes we have to go for the dry and uninteresting.

Originally Posted by boilers
Thanks. I should have gone to the T&C.
Old Mar 27, 2012, 1:49 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Priority Club, Emerald Club, Amtrak
Maybe the gift card purchased in the restaurant is different from the one you can get using MyPoints, but the conditions of the latter say the following, which makes me think it would be worthwhile to take a look at the back of an actual card and or make a call to customer service: 1-855-305-1879

"$25 Chili's/On The Border/Maggiano's/Romano's Macaroni Grill Gift Card
3,650 Points

Use your gift card to treat yourself or someone else to a great meal at any of these fine restaurants:

Chili's Enjoy Texas-style cuisine at over 600 locations. Choose from sizzling Fajitas, Big Mouth Burgers or the Guiltless Grill, which features unique lower-fat dishes.

Maggiano's Little Italy The tradition of family, the celebration of friends and the authentic cuisine of Italy awaits! In a vibrant atmosphere of red-checked tablecloths and family portraits, Maggiano's welcomes you to a warm and unique dining experience.

On The Border With restaurants in over 34 states, On The Border shares unique Mexican food, a colorful Cantina and casual dining atmosphere with thousands all across the country.

Romano's Macaroni Grill Working in exhibition kitchens, chefs prepare more than 35 Italian items plus 5 daily specials. Relax in this casual atmosphere, and keep an eye out for the occasional strolling opera singer."

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.