Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Which Car rental MCO

Search this Thread

Old Mar 28, 2024, 2:15 pm
Original Poster

Which Car rental MCO

I can book with Sixt Category x5, with Alamo Premium Elite Suv with National Premium with Executive Aisle or Hertz Class Tahoe for the same price. National EE, Hertz PC and Sixt platinum available. what would you recommend for me in Orlando? There are 2 of us and we don't need a specific car, just the best price performance
Old Mar 28, 2024, 3:25 pm

Programs: Aer Club Silver | BAEC Bronze | ALL Silver | Sixt Platinum
I'd normally recommend Sixt as I always have a great experience with them (albeit I haven't used them in the US).
I also believe they don't usually upgrade people with Platinum/Diamond status (according to reports).

Thanks!
​​​​​
Old Mar 29, 2024, 9:14 am

Originally Posted by Dog250
I'd normally recommend Sixt as I always have a great experience with them (albeit I haven't used them in the US).
I also believe they don't usually upgrade people with Platinum/Diamond status (according to reports).

Thanks!
​​​​​
Sixt isn't inside MCO - but "airport taxes" are still as much - correct me if wrong
Old Mar 29, 2024, 11:22 am

Programs: Aer Club Silver | BAEC Bronze | ALL Silver | Sixt Platinum
Originally Posted by SinglePapa2
Sixt isn't inside MCO - but "airport taxes" are still as much - correct me if wrong
According to the website 'Sixt is in all three terminals - A,B & C'
I haven't been to MCO in over 10 years so just going by the website.
Old Mar 29, 2024, 1:22 pm

Programs: SWRR, HH, SM, TSA Pre
Sixt moved into MCO a couple years ago when someone else moved out. If you don't need the space of a large SUV, the best price/performance is going to be to book a midsize and use either National Exec Aisle or Hertz PC aisle and choose what you want. I'm assuming that whatever contract you're using a midsize with aisle access would be cheaper than a Premium or Large SUV class rental.
Old Mar 29, 2024, 1:51 pm
Original Poster

Do you know if, as a Hertz first-time offender, I can go straight to the car like at National or do I have to go to the counter first? I just matched the status. However, I often read in the reviews that the PC Line from Hertz is not as good as the EE from National...?
Old Mar 29, 2024, 3:22 pm

Originally Posted by CGNGio
Do you know if, as a Hertz first-time offender, I can go straight to the car like at National or do I have to go to the counter first? I just matched the status. However, I often read in the reviews that the PC Line from Hertz is not as good as the EE from National...?
I don't know about the selection but you can go straight to the car.
Old Mar 31, 2024, 6:58 am

Originally Posted by TripleQ
I don't know about the selection but you can go straight to the car.
OP is first-time Hertz renter

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.