Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Rental Car Discussion
Reload this Page >

any way to rent a car without being at counter?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

any way to rent a car without being at counter?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 29, 2019, 6:23 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Anna Phor
I'm not understanding why your girlfriend can't just rent the car in Allen then drive to pick you up at the airport? What am I missing?
if i can avoid the hassle of stopping saturday morning to add an authorized driver that is very preferable. turns out bjs got me 200 off the rental at the airport so i'm happy.
Old Jan 29, 2019, 12:54 pm

Programs: DL PM, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC, National Exec
Originally Posted by luckydriver
if i can avoid the hassle of stopping saturday morning to add an authorized driver that is very preferable. turns out bjs got me 200 off the rental at the airport so i'm happy.
That seems like a pretty drastic step to take for a car rental discount, but if you think it's worth it. #apostrophesmatter
klanfa and RMZ2006 like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.