Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Alamo - Standard Elite SUV

Search this Thread

Old Dec 19, 2018, 3:57 pm
Original Poster

Alamo - Standard Elite SUV

Does anyone have experience with this car class? I have a reservation at the ATL airport location and it states an Audi Q3 or similar. I'm traveling with a spouse and two kids and am concerned this may be too small. Anyone know what other vehicles are in this class? Tried calling Alamo and all they could tell me was Audi Q3 or similar.
Old Dec 19, 2018, 4:04 pm
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

A Standard Elite SUV (RFAR) at Avis/Budget is typically a 7-passenger SUV like a Traverse or Explorer, while at Enterprise/National/Alamo it's a 5-seater, just a nicer trim SUV like an X3 or similar. If you need more room, you'd want to so with that class at Avis/Budget or a Premium Crossover (PGAR) with Enterprise/National/Alamo. Note that a PGAR at Avis/Budget is a BMW X5 or similar.

You can use the link below to get a quote. Get one for a Standard Elite SUV and a Premium Crossover and see what comes back. Any questions feel free to ask or just reply to the quote email we send and one of our experienced team can assist.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.