Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Thrifty Questions

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2018, 11:17 am
Original Poster

Thrifty Questions

Why did the Thrifty thread close? Why aren't my rentals posting my points? Why hasn't Thrifty responded to my 4 emails? Thanks
Old May 24, 2018, 1:55 pm
Moderator: Avis and Rental Cars

Originally Posted by jtt300
Why did the Thrifty thread close?
There were limited posts in some of the forums, including Thrifty and a few other rental car companies. As such, the site was optimized and they were bundled here.

Why aren't my rentals posting my points?
This will ultimately have to be answered by Thrifty. The basics are: do your names match on the rental agreement and the program you're trying to earn points in? Are you using a corporate code/other that excludes earning points? Are you renting at locations that allow point earning?

Why hasn't Thrifty responded to my 4 emails?
​​​​​​​Again, this has to come from Thrifty. Where/to whom did you send emails? Are you sure the outgoing email address is valid? Have you ensured any replies aren't being gobbled by a spam filter? However, most companies these days reply quickly via Twitter. I would reach out there to try to gain a satisfactory answer.
Old May 24, 2018, 10:04 pm

Generally, the best way to contact a company is via a web form on their website. Web forms are designed to collect all required information for a particular subject. Once you submit the form, it will get automatically entered into their system.

By contrast, an email must be read in order to send it to the appropriate department. Unless your very familiar with the information required, there's a good chance that you won't provide all the pertinent information. Additionally, there's a far greater change of mistakes because someone (or some software program) will have to take information from the email and enter it into the database.

Here is Thrifty' Customer Care Page: https://www.thrifty.com/CustomerCare/content.aspx

On that page, you'll see that Thrifty requests that you wait 14 days before contacting them about things like points. If your rentals happened over 2 weeks ago, use this form: https://www.thrifty.com/CustomerCare...yPrograms.aspx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.