Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Alamo TPA Availability

Search this Thread

Old Apr 11, 2018, 8:03 am
Original Poster

Alamo TPA Availability

Looking to book a 10 day rental from TPA and returning to RSW. Have current reservation with another rental agency but current Costco rate is about $100 cheaper with Alamo. If I were to book the Luxury class would it be safe to say they would have availability in that class when I get there? Also, is there a benefit to signing up for the Online Check-in and how exactly does that work?
Old Apr 11, 2018, 8:26 am
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

Yes, if you book a car in the luxury class you will get something from that class. TPA is a huge airport and Alamo is a major company, and they are owned by Enterprise (which also owns National), so there generally won't be any availability problems.

OLCI is something you can do online a day or two before pickup. You don't need to really "sign up" for it, but you can become an Alamo Insiders member which makes the process a bit more seamless. You can also just use the automated kiosk when you arrive. That also avoids having to stand in line at the counter.
Old Apr 11, 2018, 9:19 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by AutoSlash
Yes, if you book a car in the luxury class you will get something from that class. TPA is a huge airport and Alamo is a major company, and they are owned by Enterprise (which also owns National), so there generally won't be any availability problems.

OLCI is something you can do online a day or two before pickup. You don't need to really "sign up" for it, but you can become an Alamo Insiders member which makes the process a bit more seamless. You can also just use the automated kiosk when you arrive. That also avoids having to stand in line at the counter.
Thanks for the info. Just trying to get out as quickly as possible as I have a 2-3 hour drive south and really don;t want to be standing in lines wasting time.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.