Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Rental Car Discussion
Reload this Page >

Payless Status via Match, Other Programs Accepted?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 1, 2018, 10:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: all, none, somewhere in between

I can't find any way to get Payless status via a match or via using a different rental program status (i.e. my Avis status, which owns them). Is this at all possible? Thanks.
Old Feb 1, 2018, 11:12 am
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

LOL Payless status? You mean where you have elite benefits like them not robbing you blind? Don't waste your time.

The Low Down on Payless Perks

Why you Might Pay (and Pay Much More) with Payless Car Rental

Payless Gets F Rating by BBB - Requests Investigation by Attorneys General

The AutoSlash Review of the Payless App. The End.
jmj8778 likes this.
Old Feb 1, 2018, 11:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: all, none, somewhere in between
... wow. Might as well close the thread, cause the benefits are non-existent.
AutoSlash likes this.
Old Feb 1, 2018, 1:43 pm

I hear

Originally Posted by jmj8778
I can't find any way to get Payless status via a match or via using a different rental program status (i.e. my Avis status, which owns them). Is this at all possible? Thanks.
The Payless Elite Program has a robust list of benefits:

1. You are guaranteed a 1 hour wait for your vehicle
2. You are guaranteed to receive one class below what you reserved
3. Staff will go out of their way to ask for your credit score and then ask you to detail why you are such poor risk in front of everyone else
4. You will have the privilege of being required to produce triplicate copies of a notarized copy of your insurance which is 4x the current state's minimum requirements
5. If you don't bring back the vehicle clean, you will only have to pay a $350 cleaning fee as opposed to the regular $500 fee
6. If you rent in California, you will receive 2 tickets to the Portland Oregon Zoo that expire in 24 hours
7. On your next rental you will get a negative discount of 15%
8. In addition to the anticipated cost of the rental, your deposit will only be a minimum of $500, as opposed to the usual $1000
9. You will have the right to use cash in lieu of credit cards, however, a minimum deposit of $50,000 in bills larger than $50s will be required at time of rental
10. Payless will waive the $1/fry charge that is found between the seats when you return.
11. If you're a male under the age 101 and above the age of 18, upon your return a gorgeous brunette will greet you at the car return, and then tell you what a total loser you are to rent from Payless.

Enjoy. Too easy.

Last edited by randix; Feb 1, 2018 at 1:50 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.