Wiki Posts
Search

2015 Mustang at SFO

Search this Thread

Old Mar 24, 2015, 12:58 pm
Original Poster

2015 Mustang at SFO

Dear all,

Being new to this forum I would like to thank all the contributors which have provided me with great info so far.

Having said this, I was wondering with which company I could book best in order to have the highest chances to be able to rent the 2015 Mustang convertible. Has anyone seen this car at one of the airport lots?

Having been in contact with the car rental agencies had not proven not to be very helpful in this respect.

Cheers
Old Mar 27, 2015, 3:23 pm
Moderator: Avis and Rental Cars

Avis has had them recently. However, you also risk them having a Camaro convertible, as you're not guaranteed they will have the Ford when you arrive.

The best suggestion is to book convertibles at a few locations (not prepaid). Go to the lowest cost rental counter and see if they have the mustang. If not, go to the next counter and try again. Fortunately, in SFO, all rental facilities are in a consolidated garage so it's easy to walk from one company to the next.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.