Community
Wiki Posts
Search

kosher at FRA??

Search this Thread

Old Feb 14, 2007, 12:09 am
Original Poster

kosher at FRA??

can anyone advise what snacks/food i might find in FRA (airport) that are kosher? generally considered kosher, like France's baguette, would be ok too.
Old Feb 15, 2007, 8:45 am

Programs: UA GS/1K, SQ SilverKris, DL MM-Silver
Many of the snack stands will offer cheese sandwiches on pretzel bread or baguette-like bread/rolls. May not be completely kosher as common prep areas/tools were likely used. Definitely stay away from the meat products. Also very high quality and tasty yoghurt, or fruit.
Old Feb 17, 2007, 6:33 am

Originally Posted by haniboo
can anyone advise what snacks/food i might find in FRA (airport) that are kosher? generally considered kosher, like France's baguette, would be ok too.
You can find candy (sweets), chocolates, fruit etc in the various stores. Most Bahlsen cookies are fine, and you can find thsese easily (you can find a list on the web - let me know if you need). If you are willing to go through security into arrivals there is a supermarket with a good range, and you can buy crisps (chips), crackers, tuna etc. I think it is in arrivals A.

If you have * gold and are flying in the morning, they have Kellog's cereals and milk (kosher).
If you PM me when you'll be around I'll tell you if I can take you into the F lounge, where the pickings are MUCH better!

Regards

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.