Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Kosher in Prague

Search this Thread

Old Jan 7, 2019, 7:11 am
Original Poster

Kosher in Prague

Travelling to Prague over Shabbat. Various options for meals in restaurants, but heard some rumours about the kashrus of some of them...

Any recommendations?

Also, best shul for an Ashkenazi?? Presumably it would be most appropriate to go to the AltNeu?

TIA
Old Jan 8, 2019, 9:25 pm
Suspended

The Altneu is really the only show in town unless a person is a Lubov or Sefradi.

Per restaurants I always thought it was a matter of money rather then kashrus, that is unless you speak to Chabad then theres only 1 show ever in town , theirs. which place are you interested in and not sure about the kashrus? the only place I can think of which might have a problem is Dinitz, where at least when I was there some time ago, the kashrus was based on a Rabbi in Iisrael rather then a local person (not sure if thats still the case) King Solomon and I believe King David (hotel with a restaurant) uses the Rav from Vienna
Old Jan 10, 2019, 5:14 pm

Programs: BA Gold, ELAL Top Platinum
The Chabad restaurant round the corner from the Altenui has a good hechsher. I have eaten there with someone who in the UK would only eat Kedassia meat.
Old Jan 12, 2019, 10:36 am
Original Poster

Thanks both.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.