Search

What are Goldpoints worth?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 12, 2005, 8:33 pm
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Originally Posted by haruspex
I received the following today (more than 2 weeks after my original email):

Dear Haruspex,

Thank you for your comments. Your feedback will be used to plan for program enhancements and ensure we are on track with our goal of Great Hospitality + Great Rewards.

Thank you for contacting Mr. Hart's office.

Respectfully,
Carlos, on behalf of Tony Hart
Sr. Managing Director
Customer Relationship Management
Carlson Hotels Worldwide

I immediately emailed Carlos and told him that his response was insubstantial and inadequate. These guys clearly don't give a ****.
Just received my FT email saying you posted.Its only a few months late
I am sorry that after all your efforts to communicate all you got was a stock formula letter..
Its so typical of their behavior.
I called Gold Points the other night to get some information on the program for a colleague who was staying at one of the International properties.
After a 15 minute hold time the agent was rude, and completely quoted the wrong terms and conditions and or made it up by guessing.Luckily my experience smelled a rat and was able to cross with the Radisson folks who do care from my experience. They let me know that agent was completely incorrect.He decided to throw in the towel and request miles to avoid the Goldpoints customer service and program
There is nothing evidently Radisson can do presently about their black sheep family member Gold Points.
In the words of a professional travel reviewer I knowthey are a stinker
Its a shame because they have always had fair potential if they could fix the program and take care of customers.
Weird especially because the Radisson reservations and customer service teams really go out of their to help customers

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.