Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Radisson Plaza Lexington, KY

Search this Thread

Old Apr 20, 2004, 8:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta SILVER Medallion; Alaska Mileage Plan; HiltonHHonors GOLD; Starwoods GOLD
Wink Radisson Plaza Lexington, KY

Good evening fellow FT's; has anyone stayed at the Lexington, KY Radisson Plaza or able to give me a quick review of the hotel? I'm heading there next week for a conference, and wondering what it's like. I understand it's next to the convention center, which will be nice!

Thanks!
Old Apr 20, 2004, 9:58 pm

My wife and I spent one night there. It was ok -- nothing special but definetely acceptable. If I recall correctly, the hotel is a restaurant associated with it. Parking (though limited) was right in front.
Old Aug 28, 2004, 8:09 pm

Programs: SK/EBG, Starwood Platinum, Gold Points Gold
I stayed there last week for one night, it was by far the worst hotel experience i have had in my whole life! At 7 am they started redecorating the room across the hall from mine. I walked down to the manager immediately. They couldnt stop the working, but they gave me 50% off the room rate.

I have stayed at this hotel many times before, the lobby with bar is recently redecorated, very nice. The standard rooms are VERY small, actually the smallest i have seen in Manhattan. The deluxe rooms are not that much bigger, 230 sqf.

There`s a starbucks in the hotel, and theres broadband internet in rooms, but not wireless.

And if you have a Radisson GP Gold card, dont expect anything. If you ask for an upgrade, they are allways fully booked, that has happened to me all the times i`ve stayed there.

In fact, its a hotel i stay at when nothing else is available for a reasonable price...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.