Wiki Posts
Search

Radisson Individuals The Social Hotel Athens

Search this Thread

Old Aug 15, 2023, 8:32 am
Original Poster

Programs: SQ,CX,LX
Radisson Individuals The Social Hotel Athens

We're booked into the above 1st week of October and our flight doesn't arrive in Athens until about 01:00. I've emailed the hotel to let them know about the late arrival and via their published email link for transfers to ask about arranged transfer from the airport, I've emailed them twice now and have received no reply to either of the emails. Is this normal behaviour/.service from Radisson? I haven't used them before and normally use Accor or Intercontinental for hotel bookings.
Old Aug 16, 2023, 12:02 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Bonvoy LTTE, HH Dia, HY Expl
This is a new hotel in the Radisson portfolio so no one is going to be able to tell you if this is a typical reaction (or in your case no reaction) to your request. At this point if emails aren't working, why not try to pick up a phone and call them?
Old Oct 17, 2023, 6:32 am
Original Poster

Programs: SQ,CX,LX
Completed our stay of 13 nights at the hotel, they did reply late for which they apologised. The hotel is very good, small at 24 rooms, the service from the staff impeccable and it's located a short walk from Syntagma Sq in a very upmarket location.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.