Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Aspirational Radisson properties?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31, 2022, 8:09 am
Original Poster

Aspirational Radisson properties?

What are the best Radisson properties that can be had on points? (i.e. assuming the question excludes properties that play games with award availability...)
Old Feb 7, 2022, 3:47 am

Originally Posted by lhrhappy
What are the best Radisson properties that can be had on points? (i.e. assuming the question excludes properties that play games with award availability...)
In the US I think the Miami hotels before a cruise will be nice and the Anaheim hotel before a cruise.
Old Feb 7, 2022, 4:19 am

Programs: SAS EBS / *A Silver, Hilton Diamond, Radisson VIP, IHG Platinum Ambassador
Radisson Collection Belgrade is pretty good (if only it had been located in a different city )
lhrhappy likes this.
Old Feb 7, 2022, 11:14 am

Programs: AA MM PP, MR LT Plat, Globalist
For those of us with the Cat 1-3 free night certificates, the Radisson Resort at the Port seems to be the best choice.

Other places block redemptions by only making premium awards available even when they have plenty of standard rooms for sale 😧
Old Jun 19, 2022, 5:25 pm

Does anyone have any favorite Radisson properties (even if not aspirational)?

I thought this topic might be interesting again due to Choice coming in. There’s some extra incentive to transfer to the other program or use points soon. Thanks.
Old Jun 24, 2022, 8:48 am

Programs: AA EP; WN CP;UA SILVER; MARRIOTT TITANIUM; HH DIAMOND; IHG PLAT; RADISSON PLAT; HYATT GLOBAL
Originally Posted by Zonaminn
In the US I think the Miami hotels before a cruise will be nice and the Anaheim hotel before a cruise.
Few aspirational properties in US, but Miami South Beach is ocean front, I was given an upgrade to a corner suite with 2 balconies and fantastic view, recent remodel. Expensive parking, resort fee includes beach chairs.
Anaheim is new, close to Disney Land, has nice pools on ground level and nice sky pool with bar.
Chicago is always a favorite due to large modern rooms, lounge and good location, I have always been upgraded, once to Presidential Suite. Issued drink vouchers, restaurant credits, welcome wine, gift, etc. Many staycations.
I liked properties and views in Malta, Marseille, Disney Paris, Lucerne, basically anywhere in Europe at a Blu has been good stay, but hardly aspirational.
Old Jul 1, 2022, 10:23 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by rrgg
Does anyone have any favorite Radisson properties (even if not aspirational)?

I thought this topic might be interesting again due to Choice coming in. There’s some extra incentive to transfer to the other program or use points soon. Thanks.
The Mayfair and all of the Radisson Blu Edwardian collection hotels have always been great redemptions if you're going to be in London.
Old Jul 1, 2022, 11:02 am

Programs: DL PM - IC RA - HHonors Gold - Hertz Gold - AA - US - CO - Choice Privileges
The London properties at 75,000 points are very good options in light of the $600 per night rates.
Old Jul 1, 2022, 4:24 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
My main use of Radisson points has been at the Mayfair in London. Toronto Blu as of late has picked up more use when Reward Savers showed.

I know some used a lot of points for the Hotel Ukraina in Moscow, but that’s out of the picture now.

Resorrt type properties in Malta, Bali and Hurgada. and some sub-Saharan Africa locations have also provided reasonable return on the points during at least busier times.

I thought I read somewhere that the Anaheim property is becoming a Marriott affiliated one.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.