Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

New Visa card promo - spend $500/mo for 3 mos = 20K points

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 1, 2019, 12:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLTPRO, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Globalist

Just received email with this promotion: Earn a Free Award Night with this special offer.Get big value for your everyday shopping with this exclusive offer for Radisson Rewards™Visa® cardmembers! You can earn 20,000 Radisson Rewards™ Points1 when you use your Radisson Rewards ™ Visa® and spend $500 or more each month between
May 1 – July 31, 2019.And even better? You can use those bonus points toward a Free Award Night at any of the Family of Radisson Hotels.It's a perfect time to shop. Enroll by May 31, 2019, to get started!

Got burned on a prior promotion, but this seems relatively straightforward and easy to achieve. Anyone else receive it?
Old May 1, 2019, 12:28 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Bonvoy LTTE, HH Dia, HY Expl
Was just going to post this but you beat me to it! I just got it and signed up as well considering this is a no-brainer. My ATT wireless bill gets me half way to the monthly spend and I usually put it on my Chase FU but 5 RR points per $1 isn't bad PLUS the promo points. 18.5 RR points per $1 spent during the promotion if you spend $1500 is one of the best deals I have seen in a while.
Old May 1, 2019, 12:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLTPRO, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Globalist
Is it safe to assume that it’s $500 of net spend each calendar month for May, June, and July to qualify?
Old May 1, 2019, 1:18 pm

Originally Posted by OskiBear
Is it safe to assume that it’s $500 of net spend each calendar month for May, June, and July to qualify?
That's what the fine print said. Credit 10-12 weeks after end. Does mention certain transactions don't apply to spend like advances, convenience checks and balance transfers but that seems obvious to me.....but maybe not to the system gamers out there so that is likely why it is spelled out.
OskiBear likes this.
Old Oct 7, 2019, 9:26 am

My 20k bonus posted to my account. Not sure who else got this and signed up but the points should be hitting your account now.
Old Oct 7, 2019, 11:15 am

Programs: DL PM; IHG PlatAmb; Hilton Dia; Marriott Plat; Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by christianj
My 20k bonus posted to my account. Not sure who else got this and signed up but the points should be hitting your account now.
Nothing for me yet. Will keep checking.
Old Oct 9, 2019, 10:24 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Sixt Platinum, IHG Spire Ambassador, Marriott/SPG Gold .....
I had a few promos in the past ... signed up .... hit the requirement and nothing ... gave up
Old Oct 9, 2019, 11:11 am

Originally Posted by blitzen
I had a few promos in the past ... signed up .... hit the requirement and nothing ... gave up
Why not follow up with them on why you did not get the bonus points? I might be lucky but I have never had a problem with RR US Bank promos.
Old Oct 9, 2019, 12:29 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Sixt Platinum, IHG Spire Ambassador, Marriott/SPG Gold .....
Originally Posted by christianj
Why not follow up with them on why you did not get the bonus points? I might be lucky but I have never had a problem with RR US Bank promos.
Because US Bank always states something like "give it more time" or "talk to Radisson" .... oh well all in all they (Radisson) treats me well and I don't want to waste more time (and get seriously aggravated).
christianj likes this.
Old Oct 11, 2019, 4:07 pm

Originally Posted by blitzen
Because US Bank always states something like "give it more time" or "talk to Radisson" .... oh well all in all they (Radisson) treats me well and I don't want to waste more time (and get seriously aggravated).
Right on cue, I contacted US Bank, and received simply the response that "Qualifying accounts will receive bonus points 10 to 12 weeks after the end of the promotion on July 31, 2019." So, I have to contact them again in 12 days, I guess.
Old Oct 14, 2019, 8:35 pm

How long does it take for the free night certificates to post for $15,000 spend? I hit it two statements ago. The points posted but have heard nothing about the certificate.
Old Oct 15, 2019, 4:02 am

It is one per 10k and it is several weeks after the card anniversary
Old Oct 16, 2019, 9:16 pm

Thanks. I was thinking about my Hilton Surpass spend for free night when I posted but I did only spend $10k on the Radisson card.
Is the certificate good for a year when received?
Old Oct 17, 2019, 5:48 am

Originally Posted by Jjfab
Thanks. I was thinking about my Hilton Surpass spend for free night when I posted but I did only spend $10k on the Radisson card.
Is the certificate good for a year when received?
Yes valid one year at US locations
Old Oct 17, 2019, 8:35 am

Originally Posted by Adam1222
Right on cue, I contacted US Bank, and received simply the response that "Qualifying accounts will receive bonus points 10 to 12 weeks after the end of the promotion on July 31, 2019." So, I have to contact them again in 12 days, I guess.
Unfortunately, I thinK i discovered the issue.
A Radisson property had mistakenly charged me twice for a room on June 26, and then credited it back on July 1, which then brought me under $500 for "net spend" in July. very annoying. Going to write to Radisson.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.