Wiki Posts
Search

Radisson New Orleans [yuck]

Search this Thread

Old Nov 26, 2003, 6:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Enough to Cause a Migraine
Radisson New Orleans [yuck]

I had a conference in New Orleans in late October, and our host hotel was the Radisson New Orleans. To say it lightly, Radisson should be embarassed that this property is in their collection. I had a "conference rate" or $139 per night, and when I booked directly with the hotel, I requested a king/queen bed. Upon check-in the only room available was a single double bed. This was the smallest hotel room that I have ever stayed in. A Howard Johnson [gasp] in NYC was bigger!!! [and was around the same rate]

A female colleage of mine was disgusted to have found the largest live roach she'd seen in her lifetime [mind you she is from the north] in her room. She asked for a new room and was given a large "non-smoking" room which smelled like a smoker's lounge.

I do not know how this place is a supposed *3 Hotel. The Radisson Airport Hotel in Tulsa is nicer. One other negative about this hotel was the elevators in this hotel are especially slow. The JW Marriott New Orleans, [also on Canal Street] on the other hand is much nicer and is definately a *3 Hotel, if not higher.

AVOID THIS RADISSON!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Max M (edited Nov 26, 2003).]
Old Nov 26, 2003, 8:47 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Max M:
One other negative about this hotel was the elevators in this hotel are especially slow.

AVOID THIS RADISSON!!!!!

</font>
That's a good reason!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.