Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

Difference between Friday's card and Radisson card?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 28, 2003, 10:24 am
Original Poster

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold

I remember reading in IF a while ago that the "TGI Friday's" goldpoints card and the regular, or Radisson card either earn different amounts at Friday's, or have different redemption levels, or some kind of difference like that. I can't remember what the difference is... can someone refresh my memory?
Old Feb 28, 2003, 2:13 pm

The difference is in redemption ratios when you choose airline miles as your reward. "Radisson" card has a little bit better ratio (8:1 instead of 10:1) compared to the other GoldPoints cards (e.g., TGIF), and the selection of airlines is much better. Keep in mind that you can always open a new account through Radisson and transfer your existing points to that account.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.