Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Radisson Alstadt Salzburg Is a Hidden Gem

Search this Thread

Old Jan 8, 2003, 9:19 am
Original Poster

Radisson Alstadt Salzburg Is a Hidden Gem

Recently, completed a stay at this hotel. While it is not as well known as other Salzburg luxury hotels, this property is a top-notch, first-class hotel. We had a very large room overlooking the river. The room was very well furnished, and the service was excellent. Better yet, the rate was 1/2 of what you would expect to pay at other luxury hotels in Salzburg. And an extensive breakfast buffet was included. What a find!
Old Jan 8, 2003, 8:24 pm

Programs: DL, HH, & IHG Dia; Bonvoy Titan
My mother has spent about six weeks per year in Salzburg and neighboring Bad Reichenhall since 1972. She has stayed in pretty much all the hotels of note. Interestingly, she has said pretty much the same thing: This Radisson is a delight. The best property she has discovered there in years.

What's #2? The Steigenberger Hotel Axelmannstein in Bad Reichenhall. The stereotypical grand old hotel that pampers its guests.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.