Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

What happens when not re-qualifying for status?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 10, 2016, 7:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: LX M&M FTL, Aegean Gold, Mabuhay Miles Platinum

I have a question regarding what happens if I hold a certain status in the CC program, and the next year I do not re-qualify for any status?

For example, say a gold member stays only 3 nights in the subsequent year. Does he then go back one level (to silver), or simply lose all status and become red again?

I am asking because I can qualify for concierge this year. However, it might well be that next year I cannot re-qualify for gold, in which case it would
make sense to only collect 70 nights or so, then automatically re-qualify for gold the year after with roll-over nights.

However, if the rule is that you can only go back one status level at a time I better go for concierge of course.

I always thought that one only can go back one level at a time, but I was checking the T&C and couldn't find anything along those lines. I also checked the " Everything you wanted to know about CC" article here but it did not answer that question either (or I missed it).

I have been concierge in the past and I never have fallen back more than level in one go, but I can't remember if I always re-qualified for the level below or not.
Old Nov 10, 2016, 8:48 pm

Programs: A3 Gold
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/carl...t-landing.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.