Radisson Blu Old Mill Belgrade

Search this Thread

Old Jun 26, 2016, 3:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: A3 Gold
Radisson Blu Old Mill Belgrade

Hi there, friends.

Thought about sharing my impressions on the Radisson Blu Old Mill Belgrade:

Belgrade being one my favorite places in the world, been looking forward to it for a long time. The hotel looks as nice as the pictures indeed, the rooms are wonderful beyond words - I only missed a place to hang the bathrobe in such a clean decoration proposition - and staff is really great. Recognition for gold was top notch, welcome gift and some sweets and some freshly pressed apple juice, along water and the upgrade to Business Class. (on a 2-4-1 rate that was really incredible value).

Now the restaurant, far from being 'bad', didn't leave the best impression. They try to be sophisticate, slow food and everything, but results vary.
On the breakfast, for instance, orange juice was so proudly homemade that it was simply too thick to drink. Muesli tasted really good. Wish they had a broader bread selection, but the kajmak compensates for it. Eggs made to order are just ok, don't expect 'haute cuisine'.

On the restaurant side, the tuna tartar was cut too thick for my taste.

But the good news is there is a market at walking distance.

Still, based on what you usually pay in Belgrade, great value, couldn't recommend it more.
Old Jan 24, 2018, 7:30 am

Programs: SAS EBS / *A Silver, Hilton Diamond, Radisson VIP, IHG Platinum Ambassador
I'm researching this hotel for my upcoming trip to Belgrade. I'm bit confused about rooms. There are standard rooms, business rooms and executive rooms.
Executive room is the most expensive and includes access to lounge - problem is that according to description, room itself seems to be worse than business room: it is smaller (35 vs 45 sqm) and doesn't have bathtub. Am I missing something? Is more expensive room really worse than cheaper room? So basically you get access to lounge but worse room?
I'd like to try their executive lounge, but quality of room itself (and bathtub) is more important to me. Should I drop them friendly note asking to not upgrade me, if I book business class room?

Last edited by the810; Jan 24, 2018 at 8:36 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.