Wiki Posts
Search

Radisson Blu Hamburg Airport

Search this Thread

Old Feb 28, 2016, 6:08 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver, SPG Gold, Amex Plat, BA Amex PP
Radisson Blu Hamburg Airport

I just wanted to share a few photos and notes since i couldn't find any other thread relating to this hotel.

The Hotel is across the road from the airport. It is opposite Terminal 1. It is literally 1 minute walk. The last third of the walk is partially covered.

As a Gold card holder i was upgraded to a Business class room on my last 2 stays and this included a voucher for a bottle of water from the mini bar as well as free breakfast. I had booked a standard room.

View of hotel as you leave the airport terminal.

Business Class room (5th Floor)

Bathroom. Some rooms have a bathtub some only showers.

Room Layout

TV, Mini bar and Nespresso machine

View from room towards the airport terminal
Old Mar 11, 2016, 4:22 am

Programs: Club Carlson Gold, AMEX Platinum, EBG
Have you been to the sauna, the hotel has a really decent sauna and steam room as well.
Old Mar 21, 2016, 11:04 am

Programs: DL PlatMM, BA and Alaska Emerald, HHonors DIA, Accor, Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat Amb, UA Silver, AA
A few years ago I was on a cancelled LH flight in the evening, and they put non-status pax at another small hotel about 15 minutes from the airport. As a Star Alliance Gold, I was put up at this Radisson Blu Hamburg Airport, and given dinner and breakfast vouchers.
Great experience! Nice fitness room, excellent dinner and breakfast, friendly service too. Not a terrible commute into town, if you got a good rate it's fairly easy to get into the city.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.