Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Unannounced Category Changes Overnight??

Search this Thread

Old Apr 29, 2015, 10:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors Gold, Club Carlson Gold, Marriott Platinum, IHG Plat, Hyatt Plat
Exclamation Unannounced Category Changes Overnight??

EDIT: Sorry for the misinformed post... it looks like maybe what happened was the standard rooms sold out and now only the upgraded rooms are available on points. What threw me off was that these exact dates were available last night for the 44,000/night and now aren't. Sorry!!

Last night I booked 2 nights in September at the Radisson Blu Alcron Hotel in Prague. The cost was 44,000/night. Today, I went to go and look at adding onto my stay and the cost is 66,000/night!

I wasn't aware of any published category changes for Club Carlson properties and don't see this reported anywhere else online. I don't have any other examples to look at to find out if this is widespread or not.

Anybody else have any idea what is going on here??

Last edited by SkinsFan0521; Apr 29, 2015 at 10:22 am
Old Apr 29, 2015, 10:21 am

Programs: AA GLD (1MM), Hyatt PLT, Hilton Gold, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by SkinsFan0521
Last night I booked 2 nights in September at the Radisson Blu Alcron Hotel in Prague. The cost was 44,000/night. Today, I went to go and look at adding onto my stay and the cost is 66,000/night!

I wasn't aware of any published category changes for Club Carlson properties and don't see this reported anywhere else online. I don't have any other examples to look at to find out if this is widespread or not.

Anybody else have any idea what is going on here??
The 66,000 rate is for a Premium room. A Club room. WELL worth the extra points in my opinion. With that rate you get a 1000CZ crown bar credit and breakfast.
Old Apr 29, 2015, 10:26 am
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors Gold, Club Carlson Gold, Marriott Platinum, IHG Plat, Hyatt Plat
Originally Posted by g1ant
The 66,000 rate is for a Premium room. A Club room. WELL worth the extra points in my opinion. With that rate you get a 1000CZ crown bar credit and breakfast.
Maybe I'll consider that if it includes the breakfast and 1000cz bar credit per day.

Thanks!
Old Apr 29, 2015, 10:52 am
Suspended

Yes, Skins. I noticed that the night for cash are far less cost wise than the points that they want!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.