Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Park Plaza 'Park Life' January Sale (Europe)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 2, 2015, 7:34 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver, IHG Spire, Radisson Gold
Park Plaza 'Park Life' January Sale (Europe)

Just had an email from PPHE (Park Plaza Europe) with information on their January Sale, including London from £89.

Link here: http://www.parkplaza.com/january-sal....offer.booknow

Book by 7th January for stays until 12th April.

Might come in handy for some, though of course always compare to the 241 rate if you qualify, as there's a good chance that might be better value anyway.
Old Jan 3, 2015, 11:19 am

For stays including weekend dates the 10% Gold&Concierge member rates might offer a better discount and remain fully flexible.
Old Jan 4, 2015, 4:12 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by hcuk94
Just had an email from PPHE (Park Plaza Europe) with information on their January Sale, including London from £89.

Link here: http://www.parkplaza.com/january-sal....offer.booknow

Book by 7th January for stays until 12th April.

Might come in handy for some, though of course always compare to the 241 rate if you qualify, as there's a good chance that might be better value anyway.
Thanks for the link above, I was able to adjust my reservation to include breakfast and executive club access at a lower rate than what I had already booked. Great tip!
Old Jan 6, 2015, 1:13 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver, IHG Spire, Radisson Gold
Originally Posted by tosc
For stays including weekend dates the 10% Gold&Concierge member rates might offer a better discount and remain fully flexible.
What rates are those? I'm aware of the 2-4-1 and 4-4-2, but not heard of any 10% discount? I'd imagine my corporate rates works out more favourably than 10%, but interested to know anyway.

Originally Posted by PortlySpartacus
Thanks for the link above, I was able to adjust my reservation to include breakfast and executive club access at a lower rate than what I had already booked. Great tip!
No problem, and glad to hear it! Sounds like a good deal.
Old Jan 6, 2015, 1:18 pm

What rates are those? I'm aware of the 2-4-1 and 4-4-2, but not heard of any 10% discount? I'd imagine my corporate rates works out more favourably than 10%, but interested to know anyway.
Promotional Code is RSGPWKG - 10% discount on weekend rates, bookable for Gold/Concierge members. There should be a Silver discount (5%?) as well.
Old Jan 6, 2015, 1:28 pm

RSGPWKG - Weekend Gold Rate
RSGPWKS - Weekend Silver Rate

Yet that might not the cheapest flexible rates, that are available.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.