Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

10,000 bonus points, two-night stay, complete by 7/21/13

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

10,000 bonus points, two-night stay, complete by 7/21/13

Search this Thread

Old Jun 17, 2013, 10:30 am

Programs: A loyal Amerisuites customer... oh wait
Originally Posted by fets_be
Just found out the hard way that a 3-night stay, booked through Hotels.com as a mobile exclusive doesn't earn any points at all (and also not the 10K bonus) :-(
If you book through Hotels.com, then, unfortunately, you're not the hotel's customer; they are.
Old Jun 17, 2013, 10:55 am

Programs: AC*E50, SPG/Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by fets_be
Just found out the hard way that a 3-night stay, booked through Hotels.com as a mobile exclusive doesn't earn any points at all (and also not the 10K bonus) :-(
With hotels.com generally you get (max) 10% cash back with a free night every 10 nights.
You cannot have that and points, you have to choose...
Old Jun 20, 2013, 8:42 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by Yul_voyager
With hotels.com generally you get (max) 10% cash back with a free night every 10 nights.
You cannot have that and points, you have to choose...
My bolding

Not strictly speaking true - you can get a further discount on top of the standard Hotels.com offer by using various cash back sites depending on your location (Topcashback.co.uk - 8.5% for example).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.