Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Radisson Blu-Mall of America

Search this Thread

Old Sep 17, 2014, 9:54 am

Originally Posted by writerguyfl
Very bad advice. It took about 20 seconds to search and find the following information posted on the Mall of America website:

"There is no overnight parking at Mall of America which includes the parking area north of Lindau Lane and south of American Boulevard."
Also, the hotel might not charge you for self parking. The couple of times I stayed there (4 nights each time), my parking was complimentary (either with provided validation or with an open exit gate in the morning).

The following note is from their website with bold-face added for emphasis:

Valet parking is available based upon availability at time of arrival for $22 for overnight and $10 for event parking. Occasionally, complimentary self-parking might be available, so please inquire with hotel on the day you plan to arrive for the most up-to-date information. All parking availability is subject to change.
Old Mar 28, 2016, 2:43 pm

Programs: DL PM/1MM, DL SkClub LT, Marr LT Plat, IHG Plat, HH Diam
Any updated experiences on what benefits are currently being offered to Golds?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.