Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Radisson Blu Hotel, Paris-Boulogne

Search this Thread

Old May 18, 2015, 1:16 am

Programs: AY, SK, TK
Last time I was upgraded to Business class room at Paris-Boulogne I think it was without breakfast.

IME most of the Radissons where you are upgraded to business class rooms WITH breakfast are in places where they have breakie included anyway (typical in Nordic countries for example) where they do not control room numbers when entering breakfast room. YMMV
Old May 20, 2015, 9:53 am

Programs: DL, UA, AA, BA, AS, SPG, MR, IHG, PC
Stayed 2 nights at the Radisson Blu Boulogne and 2 nights at the Radisson Blu Le Metropolitan Eiffel last week. Was upgraded to Business Class, breakfast not included, at both locations. The only advantage for me at the Le Metropolitan is that it had a pool, as I like to swim every day. The Boulogne had nicer and larger rooms with a refrigerator. Plenty of restaurants, fast food places, bakeries within a 5-10 minute walk. Short Metro ride to the city center.

I would definitely go with the Boulogne location, especially for 50,000 versus 70,000 points at other locations.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.