Wiki Posts
Search

Tucson Airport Radisson

Search this Thread

Old Jan 17, 2012, 3:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plt, HH Diamond, IHG Plt
Tucson Airport Radisson

Looked at the Radisson at the Tucson Airport and reservation online said off line and not taking bookings??? What does that mean? Is it rebranding?
Old Jan 18, 2012, 7:12 am
Company Representative - Radisson Hotels & Club Carlson

ernie8575 -

Good Morning! Please search for "All Carlson Hotels" when looking on Radisson.com. We do have a few sister properties in the same city.

Safe Travels,
Radisson Hotels
Old Jan 19, 2012, 10:14 pm

Programs: CC Concierge Elite, SPG Platinum, AE Elite
Originally Posted by Radisson Hotels
ernie8575 -

Good Morning! Please search for "All Carlson Hotels" when looking on Radisson.com. We do have a few sister properties in the same city.

Safe Travels,
Radisson Hotels
I really like how you didn't answer the OP's question at all.
Old Jan 29, 2012, 9:21 pm

I stayed at the Radisson in Tucson during the month of June. Upon arrival there was a welcome card in my room from the GM and it stated that the hotel would become a Hampton Inn (I think). I can't remember for sure what it was to become but you are correct in your assumption that it has changed affiliation.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.