Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

Radisson® : 1,000 AA miles per stay to 11/15/10

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 16, 2010, 6:45 am
Original Poster

http://www.radisson.com/falldouble

Earn double AAdvantage miles at Radisson® Hotels, Radisson BluSM and Radisson Edwardian hotels for each stay at an eligible frequent flyer rate between September 15 and November 15, 2010.
Terms and Conditions
The Double Miles Offer ("Promotion") is available for new reservations at participating Radisson hotels, Radisson Blu hotels and Radisson Edwardian hotels worldwide (“Participating Properties”) for stays at eligible rates arriving beginning September 15, 2010 and completed by November 15, 2010 ("Promotional Period"). Ineligible rates under the Promotion include employee rates, airline crew rates, travel agent rates, hotel employee rates, tour operator rates, wholesaler rates, rates booked through online travel companies, complimentary rooms, including but not limited to rooms booked as Award Night stays, or stays involving other gift certificate or free night vouchers. American Airlines AAdvantage members who present their AAdvantage card at the time of check in will earn a total of 1,000 AAdvantage miles for each stay during the Promotional Period. There is no maximum on the number of stays that can qualify for the bonus during the Promotional Period. Rates for each night may vary. Mileage is subject to all AAdvantage program rules and regulations. Participating Properties are subject to change without notice. Offer subject to availability and blackout dates may apply. Gold Points® may not be earned for Eligible Stays under this Promotion. Radisson reserves the right to add, modify or discontinue these terms and conditions or the Promotion with or without notice. Void where prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, you agree and consent to these terms and conditions. Allow six (6) to eight (8) weeks for the mileage to be posted to your account...
Old Sep 17, 2010, 8:53 am

Programs: Marriott Lifetime PLT
I noticed that. It should stack with
this promotion for 2,000 AA miles per stay! If you are doing one night stays, this is a great deal.
Old Sep 17, 2010, 9:28 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by doctor15
...It should stack with
this promotion for 2,000 AA miles per stay!...
I think you're right! However, the AA promo of which you speak is targeted. If not specifically targeted, even if you register for that promo, you won't be eligible. See: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/14617710-post32.html
Old Sep 18, 2010, 1:31 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime PLT
Good point.

Luckily, I was targeted

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.