Search

Website / App unusable

Search this Thread

Old Dec 20, 2020, 4:56 am
Original Poster
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AY+ Platinum, SK Gold, BAEC Silver, airbaltic VIP, Radisson VIP
Website / App unusable

Recently the website and app have been unusable, timing out, impossible to book or cancel rooms. Anybody having the same problems and any solutions to that?
Old Apr 9, 2021, 1:35 pm

Programs: LH Silver, Sixt Hertz Gold, SPG Gold, Carlsoon Gold
Originally Posted by florens
Recently the website and app have been unusable, timing out, impossible to book or cancel rooms. Anybody having the same problems and any solutions to that?
The same here, I am not able to cancel any room from the list. Mobile app has the same problems.
Old Apr 25, 2021, 8:44 pm

Programs: AA MM PP, MR LT Plat, Globalist
Do you guys have problem logging in?
Old May 9, 2021, 8:11 pm

Programs: UA 1k, SPG/Marriott Plat, IHG Plat
Cannot book via website or app

I've been trying for a few days from different browsers, different locations and using different credit cards. I complete all the fields and the system says there's a problem and to try again later. Fairly wild that they wouldn't have a protocol to spot and fix this.
Old May 10, 2021, 5:33 am

I had lots of trouble before with e-certs but it finally worked a week ago on the new website https://www.radissonhotelsamericas.com/en-us/ and new app. They might help if you call.
Old May 16, 2021, 12:52 pm

Programs: TK E+, WY, Radisson R
Website and app acting up again, what's wrong with the IT here? This is simply a basic function of any reward program.

p.s. I'm able to book it via the phone and everything shows up on the app, what a pain.

Last edited by vincewy; May 16, 2021 at 1:15 pm
Old May 16, 2021, 9:09 pm

I am able to login to www.radissonhotels.com and want to redeem points for USA location. However, I am directed to https://www.radissonhotelsamericas.com/en-us/ and I cannot sign up for membership or access my account and points there. Do I need to get on the phone to redeem my points now or is there a workaround/something I am missing?
Old May 17, 2021, 9:39 am

Programs: TK E+, WY, Radisson R
Yes I had to call CS to book due to the last day of "LOOK AHEAD BOOK AHEAD" sales and it showed up on my booking afterward.

I uninstalled the app and re-installed and can't log with my memberID and password anymore. This is regarding the American version, not the regular Radisson site/app.

update: website and app back and running again.
blitzen likes this.

Last edited by vincewy; May 17, 2021 at 8:31 pm
Old May 21, 2021, 1:28 am

Programs: British Air Gold
Down again for me..Need to make an award booking and it's impossible today.
Old May 21, 2021, 8:24 pm

It's now working. Just used it this morning.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.