Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

Lack of award availability and e-cert expiring end of September

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 7, 2020, 6:02 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA EXP, Hilton Diamond, Wyndham Diamond, DL PM, Marriott Platinum, IHG Platinum

I have been trying to use these certs for a couple of months now but can't seem to find availability anywhere in the US. I have tried multiple locations and multiple dates. My e-certs expire in a couple of months. Has anyone else had difficulty using their e-certs?
Old Aug 9, 2020, 7:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by jediwho
I have been trying to use these certs for a couple of months now but can't seem to find availability anywhere in the US. I have tried multiple locations and multiple dates. My e-certs expire in a couple of months. Has anyone else had difficulty using their e-certs?
You might have to call (instead of booking online) because of this:

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/radi...ms-online.html
Old Aug 11, 2020, 2:23 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA EXP, Hilton Diamond, Wyndham Diamond, DL PM, Marriott Platinum, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by sdsearch
You might have to call (instead of booking online) because of this:

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/radi...ms-online.html
Thanks!
sdsearch likes this.
Old Aug 19, 2020, 9:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Today I got an email from Radiisson which said, among other things:

e-Cert extension:
e-Certs earned using the Radisson Rewards VisaŽ Card, that were scheduled to expire between March 1 and July 31, 2020, can be redeemed through June 30, 2021.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.