Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

How are stays/nights counted when booking multiple rooms

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 21, 2019, 9:39 pm
ryw
Original Poster

Programs: DL GM, Marriott Titanium

Hi all - next month will be my first time staying at a Radisson with a Rewards account, booking 2 rooms for 3 nights. While the terms looks like they say I can earn points on up to 3 rooms booked together, I'm not clear on how many qualifying nights/stays this will get me. (3 nights and 1 stay? or 6 nights and 2? or a combination?)

(I did a search but didn't see a thread with this info; apologies if there's an existing thread)
Old Jan 22, 2019, 2:26 am

Programs: Aer Lingus Concierge, Radisson Rewards Platinum, BW Diamond, Hilton Gold
You should get room nights, but be sure to tell the desk that you want both rooms on the same invoice and you want all the points on your account

So 2 rooms 3 nights is 6 nights, but should only count as a single stay (check in/out)
Old Jan 22, 2019, 2:05 pm
ryw
Original Poster

Programs: DL GM, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by ROKNA
You should get room nights, but be sure to tell the desk that you want both rooms on the same invoice and you want all the points on your account

So 2 rooms 3 nights is 6 nights, but should only count as a single stay (check in/out)
Great, thank you for the advice!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.