Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

Country Inns & Suites: 10,000 bonus Gold PointsŪ for one night, through 02/17/11

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Country Inns & Suites: 10,000 bonus Gold PointsŪ for one night, through 02/17/11

Search this Thread

Old Jan 13, 2011, 4:35 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, IHG Diamond
Do those T&Cs indicate it can't be used with an advance purchase rate?

Added: Apparently not applicable to any hotel I looked at in NYC anyway

Last edited by xenole; Jan 13, 2011 at 5:20 am
Old Jan 13, 2011, 7:13 am

Programs: United 1k (finally!), Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by xenole

Look at the County Inn and Suites in Newark, I was able to claim the 15k there last quarter.
Old Jan 13, 2011, 12:02 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by xenole

theres a C&I in LIC Long Island City,Queens it does say theres Only 6 parking spaces and 1st come 1st gets them, theres a lot nearby for $15

the Country code promo MUST be a Sun-Thurs stay Only
Old Jan 13, 2011, 12:03 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by NCommander
Look at the County Inn and Suites in Newark, I was able to claim the 15k there last quarter.
problem is their $89 rate becomes close to $110 with all the taxes

I booked 1 out west for $69 , $77 ai
Old Jan 13, 2011, 12:28 pm

Great promotion, but the promo code could not be used with a corporate rate which was $30 lower. I doubt I'll get that past our travel department. Shame! I had an upcoming stay in late Jan.
Old Jan 14, 2011, 2:26 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by craz
theres a C&I in LIC Long Island City,Queens it does say theres Only 6 parking spaces and 1st come 1st gets them, theres a lot nearby for $15

Stayed there in November and very good place.

Was trying Fri-Mon as I thought that including a Sunday night stay would yield the bonus. No luck. Then tried Sunday by itself and that worked fine.
Awkward would probably involve making 2 separate bookings for the weekend.
Old Jan 19, 2011, 3:33 pm

Programs: Mile-High Club, Marriott Plt, SPG P-75, PC Plt, Hyatt Dia, Carlson Gold, BW Dia
This property is participating in the promo. One caution: the management does not like to give late checkouts, even when the place is totally empty. The management in general is very tight and bossy.

There is a ton of street parking around there, much of it with no alternate-side restrictions. Don't waste your money on a lot/garage.

The subway is only a couple of short blocks away.
Old Jan 19, 2011, 5:07 pm

I would recommend you to NOT stay at this property. I stayed here one night in December and was stuck in the elevator for 30 minutes when I was going to check out (a pregnant women got stuck in there with me as well). Turns out the front desk can't hear the elevator alarm, they have no action plan for emergencies and were extremely defensive about their sloooow response.

What's even worse is that they later refused to answer an inquiry by Goldpointsplus when I filed a complaint through them. Eventually GPP just gave me 30000 points as a compensation. I can accept that, but I would never return to this hotel.
Old Jan 25, 2011, 8:33 pm

Programs: Life, Love and Laughter
Does anyone know if you book though this offer, will you also get 1000 or 2000 bonus bonus points for booking online? Or is the online booking bonus considered a separate promotion?
Thanks.
Old Jan 26, 2011, 6:50 am

You will get the bonus points for booking online based upon your elite level

Jan 24, 2011 Earn Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ontario at Ontario Mills,CA - Jan 19, 2011 to Jan 20, 2011 - Country Inn - Ontario , CA US Points|Stay Earning 15 Points Per US Dollar 1,335
Jan 24, 2011 Earn Country Inn - Ontario , CA US Points|Country Means Business Weeknight 10,000 Bonus Points 10,000
Jan 24, 2011 Earn Country Inn - Ontario , CA US Points|Online Booking Elite Member Bonus Points 2,000
Jan 24, 2011 Earn Country Inn - Ontario , CA US Points|Gold 50% of Base Points Bonus 668
Old Jan 26, 2011, 7:51 am

Originally Posted by docr775
You will get the bonus points for booking online based upon your elite level
Thanks. Now I wait for my request for a status match to my PC Platinum, and then I book.^
Old Jan 26, 2011, 6:27 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by onthego15
Thanks. Now I wait for my request for a status match to my PC Platinum, and then I book.^
dont wait too long, the promo for the 10k exps I believe 2/17 and the res must be booked at least 3 days in adv so you have till say 2/13 to book, remember to use COUNTRY in the promo box otherwise you probably wont get the 10k bonus
Old Jan 26, 2011, 7:24 pm

dont wait too long, the promo for the 10k exps I believe 2/17 and the res must be booked at least 3 days in adv so you have till say 2/13 to book, remember to use COUNTRY in the promo box otherwise you probably wont get the 10k bonus
Thanks, I am familiar with the deadlines and details. I need to wait for them to give me status. I have 2000 points right now. 10,000 points for this deal, 2000 point booking bonus and 1000+ points for a stay will mean I will have 15000+ points - enough for a free stay. Most folks have received responses to their status request within a few days, so I should hear this week. ^
Old Jan 28, 2011, 11:36 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by Jazzop
This property is participating in the promo. One caution: the management does not like to give late checkouts, even when the place is totally empty. The management in general is very tight and bossy.

There is a ton of street parking around there, much of it with no alternate-side restrictions. Don't waste your money on a lot/garage.

The subway is only a couple of short blocks away.
well I decided last Sun not to drive up to St George,UT for Mon night = having to wake up at 6am to get back to LAS in time for my Tues morn flight. OK being able to book the LVHilton for $55 and grab a cheap HH stay was the main factor.

So I booked LIC for last night it went for $65 for the COUNTRY code not bad. The streets area mess due to teh blizzard we had the other night. I thought maybe Id get a spot at teh Hotel. Well almost every street had a truck stuck and there were 2 stuck on the Hotels block. In teh end I found a spot and shoveled it so I wouldnt have any problem come this morn when I wanted to leave and didnt have any. A good thing Alternate Strreet parking was CXed in NYC as it was on a NO P Fri side

Walked the block to teh Hotel and saw there was 1 car in the so called lot (not alot just some 6 spaces in front of the Hotel, the other 5 had snow piled up in them so I wouldnt have been able to park there anyway

Was assigned a 1st room floor (not street level) the room was OK but freezing till they explained how to get the that going (mode button). It faced Mahattan but no view due being on a low floor. Was thinking of asking for ahigh floor but was too lazy

The only thing I didnt like about the room was the Mold and peeling of the ceiling above theh bath tub. Breakfast was if I was at a Hampton or Fairfield. Staff seems very indifferent but were helpful.

In nice weather its a Great location as the Queensboro Bridge is a few mins walk and it would be nice walking across it into Mahattan. For the $$ its a great place to stay if I didnt live nearby

Didnt ask for a late checkout as I left before 11am checkout is Noon, and wanted to be out even before that.

Accomplished what I wanted (I hope) getting the 10k bonus pts. For $78 ai not much to complain about

would go back if they run another promo, otherwise no need, especially with a new 4 Pts opening up nearby in a couple of months they should only have $65 rates
Old Feb 3, 2011, 8:22 pm

Between a one night stay, a status match, a 2000 point bonus for joining goldpoints last year and various bonuses, I now have enough for a free night:

Feb 3, 2011 Stay Earning 15 Points Per US Dollar 1,185
Feb 3, 2011 Gold 50% of Base Points Bonus 593
Feb 3, 2011 Online Booking Elite Member Bonus 2,000
Feb 3, 2011 Country Means Business Weeknight Bonus 10,000

Thanks to all here on FT for making this so easy!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.