looking for miles

Old Dec 17, 02, 4:20 am
Original Poster

looking for miles

has anybody miles to give away? at least 15000? If you have less, do something good: donate (at least 5000 meaning starting with 5000 or +) to children in the third world.
http://www.qualiflyer.com/spend/ground/donate/

Old Dec 17, 02, 4:53 am
Original Member

Programs: miles&more, MileagePlus
Rudi posted 12-17-2002 03:06 AM
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum...ML/009209.html
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">gruezi Lucas and welcome to FlyerTalk.

there is a specific FlyerTalk Qualiflyer Forum on this board and my guess is, that posting here in 'Coupon connection' will not help your 'case' much (as very probably only few Qualiflyer Frequent Fliers will have a look at the Coupon Connection Forum) ... and, double posting your request here in this 'Coupon Connection' Forum might also harm your intentions (but I understand that this can happen to a first time poster).</font>
please Lucas, don't post your request twice in the same Forum (twice here in the Qualiflyer Forum) - contrary to usual 'marketing-believes', this will harm and not help the/your good cause here on FlyerTalk.

and, to satisfy my curiosity, do you have any special link with swiss or the foundation you are looking for support from us?

I would have emailed you (and not posted again) - but I can't (no email address in your profile).

[This message has been edited by Rudi (edited 12-17-2002).]
Old Dec 17, 02, 4:57 am
Original Poster

hi there,
I don't have any special link to Swiss or the Foundation. I think it's a good cause, what the former Swissair-employees started. Many children in poor countries around the world get inoculation, other medical cure and general help.
My believe is, it's still better than to loose the miles because we didn't do anything about them before expiry.

Search this Thread