Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Qualiflyer
Reload this Page >

Double miles in First and Business

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 6, 2002, 10:14 am
Original Poster

In the Qualiflyer WebSite I just checked I found this:

http://www.qualiflyer.com/newsAndPromotions/

Business Class: 35 754 Club Miles (instead of 17 877), First Class: 47 672 Club Miles (instead of 23 836) for a round-trip flight.

Is this true or just posted by mistake on the website?

If this is true for you can get more then 35'000 Club Miles in one trip to Tokyo for around 5'000 CHF.

kooks.
Old Sep 7, 2002, 2:22 am

due to the latest news about the end of qualifyer. the difference between clubmiles or bonusmiles are less important everybody will again keep there status for another year.
it would be only uesfull when you are not a TCG member

Old Sep 7, 2002, 3:39 am
Original Poster

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by medico:

it would be only uesfull when you are not a TCG member
</font>
I agree but what about the "new Circle" if you are close to the 200'000 club miles ?. This promotions if they are true should be usefull.

This is might be an opennig.

kooks.
Old Sep 7, 2002, 12:55 pm

kooks,
never thought about circle, yes you are right
this could be a wondful option to become circle. but we have to be invited hope they want look to good how we reached the 200K miles.
i was invited by snbrussels not in a million a accept privelege, how in earth can we reach 40.000 club miles traveling in europe, thanks for your post.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.