Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qatar Airways | Privilege Club
Reload this Page >

Bargain QR Fares from the UK - MAN-DXB £209 etc

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 23, 2009, 1:28 pm
Original Poster

Programs: ANA Diamond, UA 1K, AA EXP, Delta Diamond, Marriott Ambassador, Hyatt Globalist

All,

In case you hadn't spotted, netflights.co.uk have a range of bargain QR flights available starting from £209 MAN-DXB. Availibility is good and the offer runs to the end of June.

Not sure what class it books into but KVS shows an £82+ W fare that might be it...

Happy travels!

Alex.
Old Apr 27, 2009, 8:46 am

Location: Palo Alto. Previously, below the approaches to Rwy 19 @ DCA or 28 @ ORD
Programs: UA 1K 0.8MM, AA EXP
There was a similar fare offer in, IIRC, February, where MAN/LON-DXB was on offer for 200 GBP all-in, booked into W, and was valid for a minimum 3-night stay.
Old Apr 27, 2009, 6:38 pm
Suspended

Im looking now at the website and cant believe how cheap some of these fairs are.....JNB £293 in June.....Hong Kong £335......June....this is unreal, and for that time of year.

How on earth can they make a profit with fairs that low? It would be rude not to take a couple of trips to africa and asia at that rate...I just wish I got my *A miles!!!!!

Any reason for such low fairs??
Old Apr 27, 2009, 7:16 pm
Moderator: Hyatt Gold Passport & Star Alliance

Programs: UA-1K 3MM/HY- LT Globalist/BA-GGLfL
Originally Posted by SgtRyan
QR.

http://www.qatarairways.com/global/e...omy-class.html
Old Apr 28, 2009, 2:23 am

Programs: LH, SA, AA
Im looking now at the website and cant believe how cheap some of these fairs are.....JNB £293 in June.....Hong Kong £335......June....this is unreal, and for that time of year.

June is not particularly (tourist) high season in South Africa (which kind of explains the JNB fare - I suppose CPT will be similarly priced).
Old Apr 28, 2009, 8:38 pm

Location: AA Lifetime PLT , BA Silver , BD RIP , HH Gold, SPG / Marriott PLT , EF Subscriber

How on earth can they make a profit with fairs that low? It would be rude not to take a couple of trips to africa and asia at that rate...I just wish I got my *A miles!!!!!

Because they are FARES....NOT FAIRS

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.