Community
Wiki Posts
Search

787-8 and 350-9 superdiamond

Search this Thread

Old Apr 18, 2024, 11:18 am
Original Poster

787-8 and 350-9 superdiamond

I have been looking at youtube video reviews but I never see where the aisle side of the J seat has an armrest up. Is it fixed in that position or can you raise it for some privacy while you sleep?

Old Apr 18, 2024, 11:56 am

Programs: BA Gold, IHG Diamond Ambassador
Yes it raises up. It is always lowered whilst in arrival and departure mode. There’s a button on the control panel to move it up. It will of course lower again when put in bed mode.
Lonedaddy likes this.
Old Apr 21, 2024, 9:49 am
Original Poster

Any pro's /cons to any of the seats particularly row 1? or are they all pretty much the same - couldn't tell any thing from the seating apps aerolopa or seatguru.
Old Apr 22, 2024, 5:20 am

Originally Posted by Lonedaddy
Any pro's /cons to any of the seats particularly row 1? or are they all pretty much the same - couldn't tell any thing from the seating apps aerolopa or seatguru.
Its near the galley and it's kinda noisy.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.