Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Booking JAL tickets with Qatar Avios

Search this Thread

Old Mar 11, 2024, 1:01 pm
Original Poster

Booking JAL tickets with Qatar Avios

When I try to book JAL tickets with Avios on the Qatar website, it asks me to submit a partner redemption form, for which they'll get back to me within 48 hours.

For popular routes, I'm worried that availability will be gone by the time they get back to me. Are there any ways which I can book using my Avios, as soon as JAL releases reward availability?

JAL releases availability T-360, so transferring my Avios to BA and booking instantly on BAEC won't be viable as you can only search up to T-355 there.

If I phone up Qatar at T-360, will they be able to book it instantly for me?
Old Mar 11, 2024, 5:00 pm

Fill out the form first at T-361.... it will remain on file. Then, the moment the award comes available at T-360, call in to make avios redemption and give the form reference number. They will be able to get you the space then- though you may have to try a few times to get some competent on the phone
florin, HawaiiO and newEUer like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.