Search

Just to be 100% sure

Search this Thread

Old Sep 30, 2023, 3:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: FB , BA Gold
Just to be 100% sure

APologies, but I wish to make 100% sure before booking now.
R gives access to Preiu; lounges, but not P?
If I have a mixed itin P on outbound and R on inbound. DO I get premium lounge access on inbound leg?

Thanks.
Old Sep 30, 2023, 5:09 am

Programs: BAEC
Correct, premium lounges on your R fare bucket on the inbound, but not with P on the outbound.
Old Sep 30, 2023, 7:14 am

Correct. To be fair some reports about P “poisoning” the “whole ticket” can be slightly misleading; P “poisons” all connecting sectors.

Also, I recently tried the Platinum lounge and was very impressed. Completely empty and shower facilities not too dissimilar than AM (although with no toilet in the shower room).
Old Oct 2, 2023, 1:24 am

Programs: OW Sapphire, *A Gold
Originally Posted by flying_pig
Correct. To be fair some reports about P “poisoning” the “whole ticket” can be slightly misleading; P “poisons” all connecting sectors.

Also, I recently tried the Platinum lounge and was very impressed. Completely empty and shower facilities not too dissimilar than AM (although with no toilet in the shower room).
Did you try the north or south Platinum lounge?
Old Oct 2, 2023, 3:03 pm

Originally Posted by Deckter
Did you try the north or south Platinum lounge?
South

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.