Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Qatar Pacific

Search this Thread

Old Jul 17, 2023, 11:50 pm

I have QR816 coming up in October and do look forward to being seated in the PY cabin on a Y ticket. This is one big bonus of this aircraft I must say. Have sat in the cabin on CX before and it was fine. We picked 33HK as we wanted to avoid the first row without being able to store luggage "under the seat in front of you", but I don't think there is anything wrong with 32HK otherwise
Old Jul 18, 2023, 12:51 am

Programs: QRPC Silver
Originally Posted by zhaobao
I have QR816 coming up in October and do look forward to being seated in the PY cabin on a Y ticket. This is one big bonus of this aircraft I must say. Have sat in the cabin on CX before and it was fine. We picked 33HK as we wanted to avoid the first row without being able to store luggage "under the seat in front of you", but I don't think there is anything wrong with 32HK otherwise
Agreed. Although the plane is in terrible shape, for 8 hours on a PEY seat paying economy prices is really comfortable.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.