Community
Wiki Posts
Search

QR unable to see AA status

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3, 2023, 4:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Exec Plat, BAEC Bronze, UA Silver, DL Silver, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond
QR unable to see AA status

I have a ticket booked next month and am in R class there and I coming back. QR website says unable to verify status and when I call QR they say that their system is showing me as OW Ruby. (I am Platinum with AA, so Sapphire and should be able to chose seats) Any ideas on how to fix this? I called AA and they said they are not sure why my status is incorrect with QR and they see no issues on their system.
Old Jan 3, 2023, 8:46 pm

Programs: AA PLT, DL GLD, HHonors Diamond, Priority Club PLT, Hertz PC
Have AA remove your FF number from the res. wait 1-2 days (many of these systems run on nightly batch jobs), and call in again to re-add your AA FF number. Maybe that will help resynch correct elite status with QR. YMMV.
Old Jan 4, 2023, 8:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Exec Plat, BAEC Bronze, UA Silver, DL Silver, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by jlp187
Have AA remove your FF number from the res. wait 1-2 days (many of these systems run on nightly batch jobs), and call in again to re-add your AA FF number. Maybe that will help resynch correct elite status with QR. YMMV.

thank you! I am trying this and will hopefully get it to work!
Old Jan 4, 2023, 8:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Did you obtain OWS before or after you made the QR reservation?
Is the name in the QR reservation *exactly* the same as AAdvantage?
Old Jan 5, 2023, 7:55 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Mwenenzi
Did you obtain OWS before or after you made the QR reservation?
Is the name in the QR reservation *exactly* the same as AAdvantage?
I had BA silver which was on my reservation and lost that, so changed it to my AA Sapphire and my info does match exactly. So I removed my FF Number yesterday and will add again later to see if that works. But even if I do a dummy ticket with QR and my AA number it still says unable to verify and makes me pay for seat selection.
Old Jan 5, 2023, 8:09 am
Original Poster

Removing my number and adding it back seemed to have worked! Thank you!!
Mwenenzi likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.