Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ExpertFlyer QR Award Data

Search this Thread

Old Aug 8, 2022, 8:38 am
Original Poster

ExpertFlyer QR Award Data

Anyone heard anything about why ExpertFlyer, Points.me, etc., haven't been able to access QR award availability? I'm trying to find some space next spring/summer and the data hasn't been available for over a week.
Old Aug 8, 2022, 3:49 pm
Left Expert Flyer 4/23

Originally Posted by ParetoFrontier
Anyone heard anything about why ExpertFlyer, Points.me, etc., haven't been able to access QR award availability? I'm trying to find some space next spring/summer and the data hasn't been available for over a week.
It's available on EF now, thanks for being patient.
Old Aug 8, 2022, 10:35 pm

Programs: QR Platinum, Star Alliance Gold (LH Sen)
Originally Posted by ExpertFlyer Voice
It's available on EF now, thanks for being patient.

Right now it did not work ......
Old Aug 9, 2022, 6:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB , BA Gold
I grabbed one CDG-DOH this morning.based on an EF alert (I did not check on EF itself).
This afternoon there are still 2 U award seat listed on BA, but none on EF.
Traveller999 likes this.
Old Aug 9, 2022, 11:41 am
Left Expert Flyer 4/23

Originally Posted by Traveller999

Right now it did not work ......
Some random searches may have errors, just refresh to try again when that happens.

Originally Posted by brunos
I grabbed one CDG-DOH this morning.based on an EF alert (I did not check on EF itself).
This afternoon there are still 2 U award seat listed on BA, but none on EF.
Without the date you searched we can't help you, but try it again if the issue was you got an error message.
Traveller999 likes this.
Old Aug 9, 2022, 10:13 pm

Programs: QR Platinum, Star Alliance Gold (LH Sen)
Originally Posted by ExpertFlyer Voice
Some random searches may have errors, just refresh to try again when that happens.

Without the date you searched we can't help you, but try it again if the issue was you got an error message.
Thank you - I will do as advised
Old Dec 9, 2022, 11:30 am

QR award availability (along with BA, EK, and MH) are no longer available through ExpertFlyer. The same can be said thorugh AA's website, with the exception of BA. Below is the response I received from ExpertFlyer when I inquired. However, I was able to book Q-Suite award flights with QR by calling AA direct and inquiring. It was still priced at 75K points each way and I just booked a couple of weeks ago for an Oct. 2023 trip between LAX and Zambia, round trip.

RESPONSE:

Due to ongoing data issues, we will no longer be supporting the following airline awards in the Award & Upgrade search:

- EK (except for flex awards)
- BA (except for Gold Elite availability)
- QR
- MH

We understand this is not the desired outcome, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please let us know if you need additional assistance!

Thank you,
The ExpertFlyer Team
Old Dec 9, 2022, 4:50 pm

Programs: AA, UA, GE
Originally Posted by stvnlsn
QR award availability (along with BA, EK, and MH) are no longer available through ExpertFlyer. The same can be said thorugh AA's website, with the exception of BA. Below is the response I received from ExpertFlyer when I inquired. However, I was able to book Q-Suite award flights with QR by calling AA direct and inquiring. It was still priced at 75K points each way and I just booked a couple of weeks ago for an Oct. 2023 trip between LAX and Zambia, round trip.
How did you check QR award availability? Ask the AA agent on the phone?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.